The Westin Leipzig
Gerberstrasse 15, Leipzig, 04105, Germany
Phone: +49 341 988 0
4.1/5 (92 reviews)
Stay Well and Welcome to The Westin Leipzig
The Westin Leipzig Hotel is situated in the heart of the city centre only a short distance from the main train station and close to attractions such as the Leipzig Zoo with the outstanding "Gondwanaland" tropical African rainforest. An unparalleed fusion of local history and modern design in Leipzig.
As soon as you enter our hotel the special atmosphere is palpable. The aesthetic and distinct elegance of our lobby is reflected in our 436 rooms and suites with magnificent panoramic views. Enjoy our undivided attention as we attend to your every need with excellent and courteous service. Take a culinary journey and experience the variety of our restaurants and bars.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Experience a Westin Weekend
Take a walk on the wild side
Discover the thrilling wild side of Leipzig and spend quality family time in one of the best zoo in Germany.
- Two overnight stays in a deluxe double room
- Delicous Westin SuperFoods breakfast buffet
- One bottle of mineral water
- Ticket for the zoo Leipzig and "Gondwanaland"
- Parking free of charge
Special Rates per Arrangement: 249,50 EUR in a single room and 309,00 EUR in a double roomBook This Offer
FALCO Gourmet Limited Edtion
Upgrade your stay with an exclusiv menu at our 2-Michelin-Star Restaurant FALCO, at the 27th Floor with a fantastic view over the city.
- 1 overnight stay in our Junior Suite
- breakfast buffet
- Welcome Drink at the Falco Bar
- 5-course Dinner at our Gourmetrestaurant Falco inkl. water and coffee
- Book " Cuisine passion legere" with personal dedication by Peter Maria Schnurr
- Usage of our Pool-and Fitnessarea
- Extend your stay in our Junior Suite for 205.00 EUR including breakfast
Rate 368.00 EUR Single / 535.00 EUR DoubleBook This Offer
Experience a Westin Weekend
It’s easier to be productive after being rejuvenated. So at Westin we’re making a few subtle changes to create a more relaxed atmosphere on the weekends. Enjoy late check-out and extended breakfast hours so you feel energized for the week ahead.
- 3 p.m. check-out on Sundays
- Extended breakfast hours for in-room dining
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 92 verified guest reviews
88%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Everything was perfect during our stay in The Westin.
Experience a journey of culinary delights and moments to savour.
Start your day right with the Westin SuperFoods Breakfast at Restaurant BRÜHL and enjoy our eat-well cuisine at Restaurant Gusto or our varied Business Lunch at the SHINTO Bar & Lounge. Ugrade your stay and visit our two-Michelin starred gourmet restaurant, FALCO - you deserve our best.
- Gourmet restaurant FALCO
- Restaurant Gusto
- Restaurant BRÜHL
- SHINTO bar & lounge
- YAMATO Restaurant
Hours Of Operation
A total of 4,000 m2 conference and exhibition space.
More than 50 conference and breakout rooms, separate seminar floors and very exclusive boardrooms on the 27th floor offer the ideal setting for small meetings as well as large conventions of up to 700 attendees.
- Air-conditioned conference room according to the number of attendees with natural daylight
- Meeting concierge service
- Beamer, screen and speakers desk
- Modern conference equipment in the meeting rooms
- Book your Meeting online